My 2010 Challenge

My goal for 2010 is to participate in the 365 day project (hence the blog), my reasoning is to learn more about photography, and become a better picture taker. The 365 project, you take a picture everyday, and at the end of the year you have become a better photgrapher and/or photos that have catured everyday of 2010...pretty priceless.

So here is OUR 2010...




Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 61


My oldest...such a imaginative lil' boy with lots of spunk and energy...but don't let that fool you, he is our most sensitive one.  He will play outside for hours, with or without his brother.  Here he is putting dirt in pail...come to find out he was "planting"...he came and asked if I wanted to see his plant, going along w/ it, I went outside to where he took me to his playhouse and there was twig w/ leaves on it standing up in the dirt.  He has also found the cord that keeps the grill covered and strung that on his playhouse and called it "lights"...this was after the Cmas lights people came to our house to hang up lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment