My 2010 Challenge

My goal for 2010 is to participate in the 365 day project (hence the blog), my reasoning is to learn more about photography, and become a better picture taker. The 365 project, you take a picture everyday, and at the end of the year you have become a better photgrapher and/or photos that have catured everyday of 2010...pretty priceless.

So here is OUR 2010...




Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 80


Feeling a little crafty this morning while the boys were still asleep.

I'm in the process of adding, decorating, and making changes to our master bedroom.  Our satin comforter from Z Gallerie has ripped and seen it's last day (well, until W and I can finally agree on a new one to replace the old).  What was I thinking buying that...oh, yeah, we had only one kid that was only crawling, not thinking I would have two boys one day that would LOVE to jump and rough house on our bed.  Watch out boys!!!  New bedding, new rules :)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment