My 2010 Challenge

My goal for 2010 is to participate in the 365 day project (hence the blog), my reasoning is to learn more about photography, and become a better picture taker. The 365 project, you take a picture everyday, and at the end of the year you have become a better photgrapher and/or photos that have catured everyday of 2010...pretty priceless.

So here is OUR 2010...




Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 66


We have inheritated the award of the WT neighbor (if I have offended or you have these in your yard...well then, I'm sorry...I mean, the cutest neighbor award ;)  ).  My neighbor was so gracious enough to give us not one, but two PINK flamingos since the boys could not stop talking about them from their aquarium experience.  Thank you, E, for the sweet surprise this morning....the boys loved them, and are anxious to get out in the backyard with them.  I hope none of the other neighbors saw them before the boys got up....I'm still waiting for the call from the HOA's about them :).  Thanks for a fun visit last night!

*more pics on family blog.... http://www.elibiaryfamily.blogspot.com/ *

No comments:

Post a Comment